UC Davis’ Equity Summit brings together educators, community members and experts from a range of disciplines to address key social issues of our time. It coalesces people, ideas and institutions to deepen strategies, shape actions and create solutions. It recognizes some of our current social justice warriors. It brings change to the table and inspires activism.
and SOCIAL JUSTICE AWARDS
March 10, 2020
UC Davis Conference Center
The 10th annual Equity Summit is an opportunity to network, be inspired and develop a personal or institutional action plan to move towards a more equitable future:
- Connect with colleagues over dinner, refreshments and music.
- Be inspired by Social Justice Award winners.
- Create an action plan through in-depth discussions.
- Explore publications by award-winning authors at our curated bookstore.
- Share literature about your cause, foundation or institution in our resource booth.
The Equity Summit is a wonderful way to bring your team together and develop goals for the coming year.
Registration fees directly support regional youth services and include catered dinner and a no-host bar. Early registration closed November 30.
- Student Registration: $40
- Individual Registration: $120
- Group Registration (9+): $1,200